Author Notes: Easy zucchini noodle recipe for one! —Camille Koppenberg
cup leeks, rinsed and sliced
bacon slices, crumbled
cup heavy cream
tablespoon lemon zest
pinch garlic powder
pinches salt and pepper
tablespoons unsalted butter
In This Recipe
- In a large pan, heat 2 tbsp of butter over medium heat.
- Saute zucchini in the butter until lightly browned (3-4 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of your serving bowl.
- In the same pan, add another tbsp of butter and heat over medium heat.
- Add the leeks and saute until browned (3-4 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Top the zucchini with the bacon and leek mixture.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp of butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream and lemon zest.
- Bring to a light boil and remove from heat.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini noodles and leek/bacon mixture.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan on top.