If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect dish to liven up any table this season! Enjoy this Winter Greens Salad with its lovely mass of color, and delightful bursts of tangy astringent and woody bitter flavors. —food-alovestory.com
- Mesclun Fresh Greens
- 4-5 Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Pepitas
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
WALNUT OIL VINAIGRETTE
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Walnut Oil
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl and serve with Walnut Oil Vinaigrette.
- Whisk together vinegar, garlic, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, then whisk in oils in a slow stream until emulsified. Toss greens with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. Season with salt and pepper.