Author Notes: This is a revisited wheat-free version of the classic recipe. —Le Comptoir de Stéphanie
grams kamut flour
grams millet flour
grams non refined sugar
grams melted butter
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon bicarbonate soda
zest of a lemon
- In a bowl combine the flours, the bicarbonate, the sugar and the baking powder.
- Add the milk and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add then the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Incorporate the butter and the lemon zest and mix well all the ingredients.
- Finally add the poppy seeds and combine without over mixing.
- Spoon into a 12 muffin tin tray and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- When the muffins are done, a cake tester will come out clean.