This is a revisited wheat-free version of the classic recipe.
This is a revisited wheat-free version of the classic recipe.—Le Comptoir de Stéphanie
grams kamut flour
grams millet flour
grams non refined sugar
grams melted butter
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon bicarbonate soda
zest of a lemon
In This Recipe
- In a bowl combine the flours, the bicarbonate, the sugar and the baking powder.
- Add the milk and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add then the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Incorporate the butter and the lemon zest and mix well all the ingredients.
- Finally add the poppy seeds and combine without over mixing.
- Spoon into a 12 muffin tin tray and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- When the muffins are done, a cake tester will come out clean.