If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a revisited wheat-free version of the classic recipe. —Le Comptoir de Stéphanie
- 90 grams kamut flour
- 90 grams millet flour
- 100 grams non refined sugar
- 170 milliliters milk
- 70 grams melted butter
- 40 poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 zest of a lemon
- In a bowl combine the flours, the bicarbonate, the sugar and the baking powder.
- Add the milk and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add then the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Incorporate the butter and the lemon zest and mix well all the ingredients.
- Finally add the poppy seeds and combine without over mixing.
- Spoon into a 12 muffin tin tray and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- When the muffins are done, a cake tester will come out clean.