If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today I bring you a recipe with traditional mediterranean flavours. Eat this recipe with some vegetables and is delicious with pasta as well with rice. —Emotion of Taste
grams chicken breast, sliced to length
milliliters olive oil
milliliters white wine
medium onion, sliced
- Season the chicken breasts with white wine, crushed garlic, black pepper and salt and place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- In a non-stick frying pan put olive oil and onion, cook a little and add the chorizo.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan, fresh basil and cook fully the meat on both sides.
- Add the black olives, dried tomatoes and passata and cook for another 10 minutes.
- If you need or want the sauce more liquid add a little water.