If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- cooking oil spray
- 4 filo pastry sheet
- 150 grams ricotta
- 150 grams extra-light cream cheese
- 200 grams 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 75 grams lemon curd
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1 tbsp juice
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC (170ºC fan oven) mark 5. Lightly spray 8 holes of a muffin tin with a little oil.
- Fold each of the filo sheets in half, then cut each into 4 equal-size squares. Use 2 squares to line each muffin hole, then spray with a little oil. Cook for 15 minutes or until lightly golden, then cool in the thin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix the ricotta and cream cheese together with the yogurt, lemon curd, three-quarter of the lemon zest and all the juice. Chill for 10 minutes.