Author Notes: A light zucchini salad with layers of garlic, beans and avocado. —Sylvie @ Roamingtaste
Slices ciabatta loaf
large zucchini, ends removed and peeled
small red cabbage, finely sliced
can cannellini beans, drained
avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
cup olive oil
Handful fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350F.
- Spread the garlic over the ciabatta and brush a little olive oil over the top. Slice a tiny piece of garlic and sprinkle over the bread. Place in the oven with the remaining garlic clove on the side.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly golden and toasted. Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the zucchini, red cabbage, cannellini beans and avocado together.
- Place the garlic clove, olive oil and mint leaves in a blender and combine.
- Slice the ciabatta into cubes and sprinkle over the salad.
- Finish with the dressing and serve immediately.