If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious recipe that my mother taught me to make and I recently taught my daughter to make. Easy and delicious. It includes canned artichoke hearts, breadcrumbs, black olives, and olive oil. —robin cardinal
Serves 5-8 people
- 4 cans Artichoke hearts...I use Rienzi
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs.I use Rienzi
- 1/2 cup olive oil; I use Bertolli
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup small black olives
- Open cans of artichoke hearts and drain. Place on plate to air dry for a few minutes. Put olive oil in a bowl and bread crumbs in another bowl and casserole pan in a line. One artichoke at a time, dip into olive oil and the into breadcrumbs...be sure to fill all the crevices with crumbs. Place in casserole pan one at a time. Drizzle with olive oil when done and season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Finally, sprinkle with small black olives. Bake at 400 degrees until crumbs are golden brown. Let cool...enjoy. D
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe, Part 2
More Great Recipes: