If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A whole roasted cauliflower spiked with Moroccan flavors, for a whimsical vegetarian and vegan holiday entree. —Allison Day
- 1 bunch cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon roasted hazelnut oil
- 1 navel orange, zested & juiced
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted hazelnut, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place cauliflower in a large dutch oven or other high-sided oven proof pot or dish.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, zest, juice, and saffron. Pour evenly oven cauliflower, rubbing with hands to evenly distribute. Sprinkle over salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and evenly pour oven coconut milk and ¼ cup water. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Immediately before serving, sprinkle over parsley and hazelnuts. Slice into quarters. Serve hot.