If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups Organic, Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Salt (Himalayan)
- 1/2 cup Ghee (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups Organic, Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Cardamom, ground
- 2 Eggs, Organic & Free-Ranged
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, cream together ghee and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in cardamom, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. With the mixer on low speed, gradually incorporate the flour mixture until the dough comes together and no streaks of dry ingredients remain. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Option to sprinkle a combination of cardamom and the palm sugar over the top “for added sweetness.” I like it for the dusting of contrasting color. Bake for about 10 minutes, until cookies are set and very light golden around the edges. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes on baking sheets, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. http://food-alovestory.com/2013/02/01/cardamom-cookies/