If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quickbreads are so easy, so good, and so easy to dress up. —[email protected]
Makes one 9x5 inch loaf
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup nutella
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter and sugar to combine. Add the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla, bananas, and yogurt.
- Add the flour mixture and to the banana mixture and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the cocoa nibs. Pour ½ the batter into the prepared pan, and top with ½ of the nutella. Pour the remaining ½ of the batter on top, and finish with the last of the nutella. Use a wooden skewer, chopstick, or a knife to swirl the nutella into the batter.
- Bake until the loaf is golden brown and pulls slightly away from the edges of the pan, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Cool the loaf in the pan for 15 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack and cool completely.