If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A pretty and delicious guacamole made with a mix of colorful veggies. For more of my foodie creations, please visit my website at www.clickclickeat.com. —Clara A.
- 2 overripe avocados, cubed
- 3 small sweet tomatoes in various colors, cubed
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- juice from 1/2 large lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Put all the veggies into a large mixing bowl, top with freshly ground salt & pepper, then mix everything together with a large spoon until the avocados are kind of smashed but still chunky.
- Once everything is mixed to your satisfaction, drizzle the olive oil on top and give in one last stir with your spoon.
- Serve immediately on pretty white plates to emphasize the colorfulness.