If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super bright salad packed with antioxidants. —Annalisa @ Joy of Yum
- 1/2 medium sized red cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 - 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Scant 1 teaspoons sea salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the red cabbage in a bowl with the vinegar and salt.
- With clean hands, massage the cabbage for a few minutes until you feel the red cabbage soften.
- Add all the other ingredients and combine well.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.