If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mango ambrosia is one of easiest dessert to make for a potluck. My four year old made this for a family gathering recently. Its creamy, perfectly sweetened and delicious for everyone. —Vijitha Shyam
- 3 cups Store Bought Mango Pulp
- 5 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups Fresh fruits
- Transfer the ice cream to a large glass bowl and microwave it for 2 minutes on high until it melts completely. Set aside.
- Chop the fruits into small cubes. Set aside.
- Transfer the mango pulp from the store bought tin to a large bowl. Add the melted ice cream and mix well to combine. Finally add the fruits and mix well. Wrap with a plastic cling and leave it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe, Part 2