If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Raw chocolate and almond truffles, coated with sparkling bronze crunch. Impressive after-dinner sweets to surprise your guests. —Laura | Lau Sunday cooks
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Organic hot chocolate granules
- 3 Raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 4 tablespoons Almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Rum extract
- 1 cup Bronze crunch
- Put the coconut oil into a medium bowl suitable for microwave and heat for 1 minute until the oil is melted.
- Using a fork, stir in the hot chocolate granules, then pour in the honey and stir until well combined. Add the salt.
- Pour in the almond butter, cinnamon and rum extract and whisk. Place the bowl in the freezer for 2-3 minutes, then take it out and whisk well until you have a dense mixture.
- Put the bowl back to the freezer for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile you can make a nice cup of tea
- Remove the bowl from the freezer. The mixture will be firm, so using a ice cream scoop, scoop out around 2,5 cm size balls and roll them between your palms.
- Roll them round the sparkling bronze crunch to coat, then place them on wax paper.
- Leave the truffles at room temperature for 30 minutes before storing them in the fridge in an air tight container. Enjoy!