Author Notes: Raw chocolate and almond truffles, coated with sparkling bronze crunch. Impressive after-dinner sweets to surprise your guests. —Laura | Lau Sunday cooks
cup coconut oil
tablespoons Organic hot chocolate granules
teaspoon Sea salt
tablespoons Almond butter
teaspoon Rum extract
cup Bronze crunch
- Put the coconut oil into a medium bowl suitable for microwave and heat for 1 minute until the oil is melted.
- Using a fork, stir in the hot chocolate granules, then pour in the honey and stir until well combined. Add the salt.
- Pour in the almond butter, cinnamon and rum extract and whisk. Place the bowl in the freezer for 2-3 minutes, then take it out and whisk well until you have a dense mixture.
- Put the bowl back to the freezer for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile you can make a nice cup of tea
- Remove the bowl from the freezer. The mixture will be firm, so using a ice cream scoop, scoop out around 2,5 cm size balls and roll them between your palms.
- Roll them round the sparkling bronze crunch to coat, then place them on wax paper.
- Leave the truffles at room temperature for 30 minutes before storing them in the fridge in an air tight container. Enjoy!