If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious and nutritious, the humble fig packs a punch in this delicious Bircher recipe. —Michael
- 2 1/2 cups natural muesli
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 3/4 cup chopped, dried figs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 fresh figs, quartered
- Combine muesli, apple juice, yoghurt, milk, dried figs and honey in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon muesli mixture into bowls. Serve with nuts and fresh figs.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch