If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
For the salad:
- 2 Cans garbanzo beans, rinse and drain well
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, small diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, small diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- crumbled feta (optional)
Smoked Paprika Dressing:
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- FIrst prepare the dressing. Whisk together all of the ingredients except for the olive oil. Taste the dressing and adjust the seasonings according to the desired level of spice (+/- cumin or cayenne). Gradually add the olive oil to the vinegar mixture. Chill for 1 hour.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients except for the feta in a large bowl. Toss the ingredients with the dressing.
- Portion the bean salad into bowls and top with feta cheese.