If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Most of the time I write recipes as I go. Nothing inspires me better than fresh organic vegetables. Following a weekend getaway which featured some not so healthy meals I decided to make a clean salad for two! Hope you enjoy my recipe and follow me on instagram @30_minute_meals for more recipes —Afrovitalityeats
- 2(8-10) ounces Salmon fillets
- 15 ounces Can organic Chickpeas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet yellow onions
- 2 sprigs Rosemary, one minced, one left whole
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 handful sliced radishes
- splashes avocado vinaigrette (dressing)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Rinse salmon with cold water and gently pad dry with paper towel
- Rub salmon with a very small amount of olive oil, then sprinkle pinch salt / freshly ground black and some minced rosemary
- Throw on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for ~ 15 minutes
- While the salmon is cooking, heat up olive oil in skillet
- Stir in onions and cook until they start turning slightly brown
- Add diced tomatoes and cook for about 3-5 minutes
- Rinsed chickpeas with cold water / strain and add to skillet
- Add in chickpeas, sprig rosemary and thyme, black pepper, salt to taste, toss and let cook for about 3-5 more minutes ( Feel free to add small amounts of water to prevent burning )
- Turn off stove and let mixture cool to just warm temperature
- Meanwhile toss spinach, black olives and radishes together in a salad bowl and add dressing
- Pull salmon out of oven / let rest
- Plate spinach mixture first , then top with chickpea mixture and salmon. Enjoy !!!!