If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium saucepan and heat on low, stirring with a whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Continue to heat until the sipping chocolate has turned a nice dark brown color and is warm (10 to 15 minutes), stirring occasionally. Do not heat the milk to boiling.
- Strain the sipping chocolate into 4 cups. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!