If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Holiday food (think crepes, french toast, and standing-rib roasts), family (15 adults and 13 kids) in close quarters, and work last night have me feeling like I could use a 24 hour nap. Instead, I'm drinking this juice, and I feel better already. High in vitamin C, vitamin K, and iron, this smoothie is the best cure-all! —Beth Kennedy
- 2 cups Kale
- 8 ounces Orange Juice
- 1 Banana
- 1.5 cups Frozen Mixed Berries
- 4 ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Italian Parsley
- Blend kale, parsley, banana, greek yogurt, and orange juice thoroughly.
- Add mixed berries and blend
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes