If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super Cold-Buster! This anti-inflammatory beverage is soothing when you have a cold or flu. The recipe makes a concentrate that you can mix with hot water. I find this much more convenient than brewing up a fresh batch every time I need a cup. —Jasmine
Makes 4-6 servings
cup boiling water
herbal tea bags
tablespoon peeled ginger
teaspoon ground turmeric
tablespoons honey or agave
- Steep the tea bags in the boiled water for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and pour the water in to your high-speed blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on high speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth.This mixture is a concentrate.
- To serve, mix equal parts hot water with concentrate.
- Sweeten to taste with additional honey or agave.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes