Author Notes: Super Cold-Buster! This anti-inflammatory beverage is soothing when you have a cold or flu. The recipe makes a concentrate that you can mix with hot water. I find this much more convenient than brewing up a fresh batch every time I need a cup. —Jasmine
Makes: 4-6 servings
cup boiling water
herbal tea bags
tablespoon peeled ginger
teaspoon ground turmeric
tablespoons honey or agave
- Steep the tea bags in the boiled water for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and pour the water in to your high-speed blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on high speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth.This mixture is a concentrate.
- To serve, mix equal parts hot water with concentrate.
- Sweeten to taste with additional honey or agave.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes