If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 to 2.5 cups self raising flour or 2 to 2,5 cups all purpose flour and 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted margarine
- 1 & 3/4 sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup quartered prunes
- 1,5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon clove powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (about)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F or 180° C. Βutter and flour a cake pan.
- In a big bowl beat the margarine for 2’. Add the 1/2 of sugar stir, then add the rest of sugar and stir for about 3’. Add the eggs and stir well to unite.
- Add 1/2 of flour and stir, add the orange juice stir and add the rest of flour, cinnamon and clove powder. Stir to unite all the ingredients, add walnuts, pine nuts, cranberries and prunes, stir again.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and bake for about 60’. You can check if the cake is ready after 45’.
- Let the cake completely cool and sprinkle on some powdered sugar.
More Great Recipes: Cakes