If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I need to quickly lose a couple of pounds in a week I'd make a big pot of soup each day and help myself to a small bowl every couple of hours. So satisfying and so healthy. This healthy and slimming cauliflower soup is one of my favourites and now I would like to share this with you. —MummysLittleHelper
Serves 1 - 6 people
- 1000 grams Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon Grated ginger
- 1 liter Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 piece Vegetable buillion
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets.
- Grate ginger.
- Put olive oil in a deep pot and add ginger. Fry gently on low heat. When you can smell the ginger, add cauliflower. Mix well and add enough water to just cover the florets.
- Bring to a boil. Lower heat and let the soup cook for 10 a 15 mins. If too dry, add a little water. When soup is ready, add coconut milk and boil for 5 minutes adding more water to achieve the consistency you want. I prefer my soup a little bit on the thick side but you can add more water if you prefer your soup a bit more watery.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn off fire and use a staff mixer to puree the soup until fine.