If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 sac of cod roe (mentaiko)
- 1 teaspoon gochujang paste (optional)
- 1.5 tablespoons kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 bricks of frozen sanuki udon
- green onions, sliced
- nori, sliced
- Cut the sac open to remove the roe and discard of the sac. Mix together the cod roe (mentaiko), gochujang paste, kewpie mayonnaise and melted butter.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Add frozen udon and cook until al dente. Drain udon when finished cooking.
- Toss udon with cod roe butter mixture.
- Serve with sliced green onions and nori.