If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is a just a variety of things you can do with oatmeal from breakfast, to lunch , snacks and more. My favorite ingredient to work with (besides eggs) for breakfast is oatmeal. Its just the perfect way to start any successful day :-) —Afrovitalityeats
cup Quaker oats
cup almond milk
cup Dehydrated cranberries
tablespoons Brown sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup Fresh Berries medley
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Combine Oats, cinnamon, brown sugar, cranberries in a bowl and mix
- Add almond milk and vanilla and mix well
- Put in an oven safe bowl (Lightly greased to prevent sticking) and bake for 30-40 minutes
- Pull out of oven and flip on serving plate ( Let bowl cool to touch in order to prevent burn injury)
- Warm fresh berries medley in a sauce pan until a little juicy
- Top oatmeal with juicy fresh berries medley and drizzle with honey
- Serve warm. Feel free to add some eggnog or warm milk if you want but I wanted just a simple bounty of healthiness this morning!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes