If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These savory muffins are perfect along simple tomato soup or as an afternoon snack —All that's Jas
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup corn flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease your muffin tin or line with regular size muffin or cupcake liners and set aside.
- Press cheese with a fork few times to break down larger pieces. In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, olive oil and yogurt. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet. Beat until combined. With a spatula fold in the cheese, olives, and parsley. Fill the prepared liners three-quarters full with the muffin batter. I used ice cream scoop thingy and works mess-free.
- Place in the oven and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes our clean, 30-40 minutes. Oven temperatures vary, so keep your eye on those muffins right about the minute 30. If they are nice golden-brown in color they’re probably done. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. They are good warm or cold.