If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brings an oriental atmosphere to every home. Goes along pretty well with homemade focaccia. —Atelier Feinkunst
tablespoons Olive Oil
milliliters vegetabel bouillon
teaspoon Sambal Oelek
salt, pepper and ground nutmeg
- Peel the carrots and cut into pieces of 1 cm.
- Pit the dates and chop in small pieces.
- Heat the oil, braise the carrots for 2-3 min.
- Deglaze with bouillon, add the dates and cook until carrots are soft.
- Meanwhile chop parsley and pistachio in small pieces.
- Put carrot mixture in a food processor, first remove the redundant liquid. Mix until smooth but do not overdue it.
- Stir in sambal and cinnamon, add salt, pepper and nutmag to taste.
- Finally add pistachio and parsley, keep some of both for decoration.
- Taste best lukewarm or also cold, spread on toast or serve with fresh made focaccia.