If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An asian twist on brussel sprouts, with a little bit a heat offset with a sweet honey finish. Easy to make and adjust to personal taste. —El Gallego
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Trim brussel sprouts and cut in half.
- Toss brussel sprouts with olive oil garlic and salt/pepper to taste(keep in mind the soy sauce will add additional salt). Mix well.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, lay brussel sprouts on non stick backing sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes uncovered.
- While sprouts roast, mix Sriracha, honey, rice vinegar and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Remove brussel sprouts and toss with sauce thoroughly. Plate and optionally garnish with crushed honey roasted peanuts or sesame seeds.