If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An elderberry, thyme, mullein gummy with added vitamin C. —Tiffany Bellah
Makes 100 pieces
- 1 cup Elderberry Tea
- 4 teaspoons Thyme/ Mullein Glycerite
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sodium ascorbate (vit C)
- Make Elderberry Tea by simmering 2/3 cup berries in 3.5 cups water until reduced to half. Take 1 cup of this tea and add the glycerite and syrup.
- Add gelatin to 1/4 cup water at room temp. Mix quickly and them whisk into the warm (not hot) elderberry tea mixture. Stir in the sodium ascorbate.
- Stir in 1/4 cup very cold water and quickly pour into glass 9 x 9 square pan. Chill for 2 hours. Cut 10 strips both ways to create 100 square gummies.