If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 ButterNut Squash (Cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 Medium Onion (Medium dice)
- 4 pieces Celery (Diced)
- 3 sprigs Parsley (Chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 pieces Garlic (Minced)
- 1 cup Water
- 240 milliliters Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Light Cream
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pieces of butternut squash in a baking dish
- Mix in one tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and combine them well using a spoon.
- Bake for 30- 40 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Remove from the oven when tender.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and then pour the olive oil.
- When olive oil appears heated, add one tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, celery, onions, parsley.
- Cook until onions appear to be golden brown
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper, paprika and cinnamon.
- Add the roasted butternut squash into the saucepan and stir well while combining with the rest.
- Add the vegetable broth and water and stir along.
- After it comes to a boil, use the hand blender at a low speed and puree the entire mixture.
- When the soup appears homogeneous, mix in the light cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes