If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 18 - 20
- 1 packet phillo dough sheets
- 4-5 apples, pealed, cored and grated
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon clove powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 360° F or 180° C. Thaw the phillo dough. Peel, core and grate the apples. Rinse the grated apples with juice of 1/2 lemon.
- In a bowl mix grated apples, sugar, raisins, cinnamon and glove powder. Place the phillo dough sheets on a working surface and cut them widthwise into 4 pieces. Βrush each one sheet with vegetable oil.
- Put a spoonful of the apple mix onto the bottom of the phyllo sheet and roll up. You can also fold the sides over the filling and then roll up.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper brush it with vegetable oil and place the mini strudels.
- Brush the mini strudels too and bake for about 30-40’ until they turn golden brown. Let them cool completely and sprinkle on some powdered sugar.
More Great Recipes: Desserts