If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup fennel, chopped
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped (heads and stalks)
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- pine nuts or avocado chunks to garnish, optional
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut oil, onion, and celery over medium heat. Let the vegetables sweat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- Add fennel, broccoli, thyme, vegetable stock and water. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer for 12-15 minutes until the broccoli is very tender.
- Remove from the heat and add parsley, lemon juice, salt, and miso. Blend with an immersion blender or in a blender.
- Stir in the lentils; garnish with pine nuts or avocado chunks.