If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A family recipe —pauljoseph
- To Grind
- 3/4 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- To Crush
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 3 pieces Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 pieces Green Chili
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Marinate the chicken with all the above ( Grind,Crush ,vinegar and salt)
- 2 pieces Potato
- 2 pieces Carrot
- 10 pieces Shallots
- Peel Cut the above into big pieces
- Chicken pieces ½ Kg
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Cook the marinated chicken with 1 ½ cup water. When ½ done add potatoes ,carrots and shallots .Cover and cook till tender.
- Fry and remove the chicken pieces , Fry the sliced onions add the chicken with gravy Cook till the gravy thicken .
- Serve with rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Roast Chicken