If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to eat right out of your hand, Creamy Cheese and Bacon Baby Red Potatoes are always the star at every summer bbq, fall tailgate party or any day. These baby reds can be put together easily and are stuffed with savory cheese flavors and smoky bacon. This is a fun twist for the appetizer line up! —Sandra Dombek
red small potatoes
cup butter, softened
cup shredded parmesan cheese
ounces soft herb cheese
cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
cup sour cream
black pepper, to taste
small tomatoes, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 375. Clean potatoes and place in a pot and covered with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of potatoes and scoop out inside of potatoes.
- In a bowl, mash scooped out potato with butter. Add cheeses and bacon to potatoes. Mix in sour cream, egg salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Place in a baking pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Top each potato with a tomato half.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0