If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Radicchio is one of my favorite veggies: that little bitter drives me yum yum yummy!
But, if you don’t like bitter, or you want to reduce it, remember to clean it up from the white parts of the leaves. —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 bush of radicchio
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Clean and cut your radicchio.
- Place the radicchio in the pan, sprinkle it with salt and cover it. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes on a medium heat: you want a little hinted crust on it!
- Meanwhile place honey and balsamic vinegar in a small pot, bring to a boil and let it thicken for about 2 minutes on a low heat.
- Season your radicchio with the balsamic honey sauce and enjoy your veggies!