If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very easy recipe.
The ideal recipe for when you come home from work, desperately think you’re detoxing and desperately want to eat good food, NOW, little cooking, no thinking, no worries! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 120 grams brown basmati rice
- 120 grams precooked/canned lentils
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- the zest of ½ orange
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Cook the rice, following packaging directions but also adding a bay leaf.
- Rinse the lentils thoroughly.
- Place the olive oil, the rosemary sprig, the orange zest and the garlic clove (peeled and lightly crushed) in a small pot. Heat over low heat, but don’t let it boil, when you see the first hint of a bubble turn off the heat and remove the pot.
- When your rice is ready mix it to the lentils and season it with the scented oil!