Author Notes: Baked beet "chips" with italian seasoning and gorgonzola to top it off —Alexis Bianchi
tablespoons Olive oil
pieces Garlic cloves
teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Slice up the beets to a little smaller than a centimeter, in order to make sure they cook when placed in the oven.
- mince 2(or more) cloves of garlic
- place the Olive oil, italian seasoning and garlic in a bowl and lay the beet in it. Shake the beets up to insure the seasoning and oil is all over them.
- wrap a baking sheet with tin foil, and place the beets on the baking sheet.
- Half way through flip the beets over, then place the gorgonzola on top of the beets. Keep in for 25-30 mins or until crispy