Baked beet "chips" with italian seasoning and gorgonzola to top it off
Baked beet "chips" with italian seasoning and gorgonzola to top it off—Alexis Bianchi
tablespoons Olive oil
pieces Garlic cloves
teaspoons Italian seasoning
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Slice up the beets to a little smaller than a centimeter, in order to make sure they cook when placed in the oven.
- mince 2(or more) cloves of garlic
- place the Olive oil, italian seasoning and garlic in a bowl and lay the beet in it. Shake the beets up to insure the seasoning and oil is all over them.
- wrap a baking sheet with tin foil, and place the beets on the baking sheet.
- Half way through flip the beets over, then place the gorgonzola on top of the beets. Keep in for 25-30 mins or until crispy