If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The easiest and best way to get mashed sweet potatoes is to roast them whole in the skin at 350 degrees until tender. Remove and scoop flesh out of the skins and mash. This recipe was written by The Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/sweet-potato-pudding —Healthline
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup plain almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together all ingredients until thoroughly combined. Divide mixture evenly between eight 1/2-cup ramekins. Place ramekins in a shallow roasting pan and add enough hot water to roasting pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins. Bake until the center is set, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove puddings from water and allow to cool about 20 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0