If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick, nut-free & gluten-free paleo Pad Thai with Kelp Noodles. —Brittany Barton
- 1 pound chicken thighs - cooked and sliced
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 onion - chopped
- 5 cloves garlic - minced
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag kelp noodles
- 5 tablespoons fresh basil - chopped
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- Rinse the kelp noodles with warm water.
- In a small bowl mix together coconut aminos, fish sauce, lime juice, apple cider vinegar and siracha. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil over medium-high heat in a wok or large sauté pan. Sauté onions 1 minute then add garlic.
- Stir in the chicken, snow peas, bamboo shoots and prepared sauce. Make an open space in the middle of the pan and crack the eggs there. Scramble until just cooked then fold in all other ingredients. Toss in the kelp noodles and basil.
- Serve with extra basil and a lime wedge.