If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy weeknight meal is packed with fresh herbs and plenty of nutrients. —CAVA
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 1-inch-thick lamb shoulder chops
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley, including trimmed stems
- 2 cups mint, including trimmed stems
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened butter
- Preheat broiler.
- Stir together cinnamon and 11/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl, then rub over chops. Broil in a 4-sided sheet pan 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, make chimichurri and cook peas: With motor running, drop garlic into food processor and finely chop. Add remaining sauce ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pulse until herbs are finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook peas in water and butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, covered, stirring once or twice, until just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Serve chops drizzled with a little chimichurri and serve peas and remaining chimichurri on the side.