If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my version —anka
- 1/2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 1 small radicchio, shredded
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 1 each red, green and yellow peppers, julienne
- 1 medium red onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- generous pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Mix all vegetable in large bowl . For dressing mix all ingredients in a glass container. Add dressing to vegetables. Toss until salad is mixed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad