If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I do not remember where did I get the recipe but it is my absolute favourite, I used for years.
And yes, it is not mistaken, when you taste you are in heaven or at least close. —anka
Serves: bunch of hungry people
teaspoons active dry yeast
cup kalamata olives,
tablespoons olive oil
small red onions
cup red roasted peppers sliced
cup fresh basil
cups warm water
- In a bowl, mix together 1tbs flour, yeast, sugar and water.
- In meantime slice red onion and saute in frying pan with olive oil.
- Clean olives from pits, but live in big peace.
- Slice red roasted peppers.
- Chop parsley and basil.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cooked onion, red pepper, parsley, basil and salt.
- Add water and yeast. Mix to combine and knead for 2 min.
- Cover and set it aside on worm place to rise for about 45 minutes or until it doubles in size.
- Punch the risen dough down and then knead it again.
- Cover it again and leave to rise for 30 minutes or until it doubles in size.
- Invert the dough onto the oiled baking tray.
- Use your hands to shape the dough.
- Leave the dough to rise again.
- Slice top of the dough 2-3 times.
- Bake the loaf at 350F for 5o-60 minutes.
- Leave to cool before slicing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe