bag frozen corn (750 g)
large russet potatoes, diced
large onion, sliced
tablespoons olive oil
cloves of roasted garlic
teaspoon chipotle sauce
cups vegetable stock or just water
salt and white pepper
In This Recipe
- Put the frozen corn on the baking sheet, spread evenly and roast for 30 minutes on 350 F, until the corn turns golden.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan add onion, cook 5-10 min, you want some colour.
- Add potatoes, roasted garlic, chipotle, salt and pepper.
- Add stock or water.
- Cook for 30 min.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and puree until smooth, thin with water if necessary.
- If to spice serve with yogurt.