If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bag frozen corn (750 g)
- 1 large russet potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon chipotle sauce
- 4 cups vegetable stock or just water
- salt and white pepper
- Put the frozen corn on the baking sheet, spread evenly and roast for 30 minutes on 350 F, until the corn turns golden.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan add onion, cook 5-10 min, you want some colour.
- Add potatoes, roasted garlic, chipotle, salt and pepper.
- Add stock or water.
- Cook for 30 min.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and puree until smooth, thin with water if necessary.
- If to spice serve with yogurt.