If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a new twist on sweet potatoes, the unexpected flavors will soon become part of your personal arsenal of tasty sensations —Evelyn Somers
Serves 6 people
tablespoons Herbs de provence
teaspoons Pink himalayan sea salt
teaspoon Fresh cracked black pepper
tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
teaspoon Lemon flavored olive oil
- Wash and slice sweet potatoes and slice in 1/4 inch rounds.
- Place a single layer on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper,
- Using a pastry brush, paint on melted coconut oil on first side of sweet potato round
- Sprinkle liberally with herbs de provence, followed by salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. turn over and repeat on the other side
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 mins, checking starting at 20 minutes for doneness. They are done once you can poke gently with the tip of a knife
- Drizzle the lemon olive oil over the finished sweet potatoes immediately before serving. Attempt to stop yourself from eating entire sheet pan by yourself ! These are also a great second day dish, fry a farm fresh egg in olive oil and serve on top of reheated sweet potato rounds
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0