Author Notes: In Croatia when you say chicken noodle soup it means chicken broth and some kind of homemade noodles.
My mom had paper boxes with different shape of noodles. She did make them in big batches, same dough but different shapes. This is one of them. She did by hand, you can say, I go the easy way. —anka
teaspoon sea salt
- Put egg, 1/2 cup flour and salt into a food processor.
- Add the remaining flour spoon by spoon, it should look like couscous.
- Turn the mixture out onto a board, knead by hand to form a ball, the dough must be hard.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place for 30 minutes in the freezer before using.
- Great pasta dough on the greater.
- Dried on the tablecloth.
- If you are gonna use fresh let them dry for one hour, so they don't stick.
- For later use dry them overnight, when is dry store in the paper bag or box.