If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In Croatia when you say chicken noodle soup it mean chicken broth and some kind of homemade soup noodles.
My mom had paper boxes with different shape of noodles. She us to make them in big batches, same dough but different shapes. This is the one of them. She us to do by hand, you can say, I go easy way. —anka
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Put egg, 1/2 cup flour and salt into a food processor.
- Add the remaining flour spoon by spoon, it should look like couscous .
- Turn the mixture out onto a board , knead by hand to form a ball, the dough must be hard.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place for 30 minutes in the freezer before using.
- Great pasta dough on the greater.
- Dried on the tablecloth .
- If you are gonna use fresh let them dry for one hour, so they don't stick.
- For later use dry them overnight.
- When is dry store in the paper bag or box.