If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 - 6
For the potatoes:
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast powder
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons miso
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 - 4 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Slice each potato into eight wedges, into four if potatoes are small. Toss with oil, sesame seeds and a few grindings of pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 40 – 50 minutes, until they are crisp and brown, turning potatoes over with a spatula once in the middle of baking time.
- While the potatoes roast, process the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until the sauce is silky and thickened. Drizzle in the water, one tablespoon at a time, and process again until the sauce reaches a smooth, gravy-like consistency.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0