bag (1/2 pound) salmon cheeks
sea salt and pepper
oil for frying
cup Tamari or regular soy sauce
tablespoon fish sauce
couple drops of hot sauce (optional)
- Wash salmon cheeks and pat it dry with paper towel.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each piece in the flour.
- Fray in oil, 2 min on each side. Don't overcrowd frying pan.
- Serve warm with the sauce you made with Tamari, fish sauce and hot sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore