If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bag ( 1/2 pound ) salmon cheeks
- sea salt and pepper
- oil for fraying
- 1/4 cup Tamari or regular soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- couple drops of hot sauce (0ptional)
- Wash salmon cheeks and pat it dry with paper towel.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each piece in the flour
- Fray in oil, 2 min on each side. Don't overcrowd frying pan.
- Serve worm with sauce you made with Tamari, fish sauce and hot sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore