If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious light and healthy salad made with gluten free quinoa, vegetables and kale. It's topped with a light lemon dressing. —Karen Kelly
- 1 cup rinsed quinoa
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 pint Komato, cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped small
- 1 cup kale, chopped small
- 1/2 cup basil and tomato flavored feta
- Cook quinoa according to package directions adding salt to water. Do not forget to fluff with a fork after the quinoa rests for five minutes. This will prevent it from getting sticky.
- Make the dressing by whisking the juice, zests and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- After quinoa has cooled add the dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, kale and feta. Add salt and pepper to taste.