If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This is an easy to make salad when you are rushed for time but are in need to fill yourself up with some tasty and nutritional food. Added green peas bring protein to the salad while cilantro leaves awakens your senses. With a squeeze of lime it's the perfect salad on the go. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/potato-and-cauliflower-salad —Healthline
- 3/4 pound potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 pound cauliflower florets, steamed
- 1/2 cup green peas, boiled
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 cup low fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0