If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fresh salad is centered around the SuperGreens we all know and love. Our favorite in-store salad blend will make a great base for this salad, but you can also recreate it at home with a blend of shredded kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, chicory, and broccoli (and you can also purchase a similar blend at your local Trader Joe’s). —CAVA
- 4-6 cups SuperGreens blend
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup halved walnuts
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Cava Foods Hummus
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- For hummus dressing: Whisk together white wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and hummus. Slowly add olive oil into the mixture, whisking steadily to incorporate. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss SuperGreens, pomegranate seeds, and halved walnuts together with dressing.
- Since the greens are so hearty, this salad can be prepared and dressed up to an hour ahead of time without any wilting.