If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Onion pakoda (A spicy Indian snack of which the main ingredient is onions)
- 1 1/2 cups Gram Flour or Chickpea flour
- 1 cup Onion (finely sliced)
- 2 pieces Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- a pinches baking soda
- a pinches asafetida
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves – few (finely chopped)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Take a mixing bowl and add Chickpea flour , onions, green chilies, coriander leaves, chili powder, asafetida ,soda and salt.
- Add very little amount of water and mix to make a thick Batter
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- In a wok or deep fryer, heat oil to 350 F. roughly make small fritters and deep fry in oil. Fry until golden brown, turning to fry evenly. Carefully remove with slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Have it with tomato chutney Newer Post Older Post Home free counters